- Latest Posts
- October 1, 2012 What Stylists Say About Zerran's Intensive Classes - Summer 2012
- April 26, 2012 A Refreshing Vegan Option for South Beach
- April 17, 2012 Transforming Multi-cultural Canadians
- June 4, 2010 MOTHER’S DAY MAKEOVER THANKS
October 1, 2012 What Stylists Say About Zerran's Intensive Classes - Summer 2012
Did you find the course informative?
- "Yes, very informative. I love how Zerran is always improving their products."
What was your favorite subject?
- "I loved all the subjects! It's great to learn and keep up to date in this line of work."
- "I'm excited about improving my success with color processes by using APS!"
- "Protein decolirizng is a very unique part of APS, and the results are AWESOME!"
- "I loved Reform. Learning with a live model and seeing the texture change under my own hands was impressive."
Would you recommend this type of intensive course to a stylist friend?
- "Yes, I feel every stylist can benefit from this course."
- "Yes, the hands on parts were effective, and the whole course kept my interest."
- "Yes. This was so helpful to know when to use what products and to understand what kind of results to look for."
- "Yes, I loved learning the what, whys and how of Zerran product usage. Plus, I LOVE the hands on!"
- "Definitely! Stylists need to be more informed on new, up & coming products that are safe for us and our clients."
April 26, 2012 A Refreshing Vegan Option for South Beach
Source: eMail dated April 17, 2012
"We offer two smoothing systems. Consumers do not know a healthier option is available until we inform them about it. I have had nothing but positive experiences while using Zerran RealLisse. After the whole keratin boom, it is refreshing to have a vegan option that is actually healthy for you, the client and the hair. You no longer have to worry about damaging your health anymore and you can still make the same amount of money that you would with the dangerous ones. The Zerran RealLisse sells itself with amazing results. It's a win-win for everyone. Thank you Zerran." -- Darlene Mayorca, Stylist, Salon Vaso, Miami Beach, FL
April 17, 2012 Transforming Multi-cultural Canadians
Source: eMail dated April 17, 2012
"First of all I would like to thank Zerran for creating such a unique and innovative product. I have been working with RealLisse for a year now and I'm happy to say I have taken my clients to another level. Working with all types of hair textures from kinky to super curly to wavy, all success stories, a couple clients come to mind.
Ericka visits South Beach Miami quite often and could never control her hair. When she received the RealLisse treatment, she actually called me from Miami telling me how fabulous her hair was. She went to the beach and dancing and her hair remained straight and frizz free. Another client is Sonia and it was a nightmare to comb out her hair, but thanks to the RealLisse, the comb slides through and blow-drying is easier.
Being conscious about my health as a stylist and the health of clients, RealLisse has made it possible for the client to have a comfortable and safe experience while achieving frizz free hair without losing the integrity of their curl. My clients seek all natural alternatives and they are 100% satisfied with the RealLisse Vegan Hair Smoothing System. As a multi-cultural salon, presently 30% of my clients have adopted this system. The RealLisse is a progressive product that will generate a great source of income not only with clients returning for the service but also walking away with a fantastic line of maintenance products that are paraben and sulfate free. Go green!"
Gloria Mcleod, Owner/Creative Director, Analysis in Hair Salon, Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA
June 4, 2010 MOTHER’S DAY MAKEOVER THANKS
We want to thank Mrs. Willie Jordan for her wonderful note. It was our pleasure to contribute shampoo so every mom could enjoy the full salon experience at the Mother’s Day Make-Over Event.